Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Teachers day

They are my pillar of Strength my Strong Support without them my life is Incomlplete. Thank You Teachers.... well I might as well take few of their names . Lata Maam(mamma), Shubha Rao(ಅಜ್ಜಿ), Raghav Sir(Pappa),Susheela Maam, Grace maam, Leela maam, Malathi Maam, Shubha Karpur Maam, Xavier sir, Ranganath Sir, Surojith Sir..... few more to meet in future. They are my teachers starting from my school to my College life. A big thank you to all And a very Happy Teachers Day......



                  

1 comment:

  1. This is a great honor for me and I am glad that you still remember me.You are always special to me you know that.Thanks a lot for that loving and heart rending message.I am glad that I was able to hold your tiny fingers and guide you.You make me special.This is indeed a tribute to a teachers profession.I am proud that I chose this path and you came along.

    ReplyDelete